Alternative Issue of Exam Results : Summer 2013
If you are unable to collect your exam results in person on 22nd August 2013 and would like them to be issued to an alternative address, an alternative person or sent by email, please download, complete and return the appropriate form below.
- Alternative Issue of Results Form GCSE Summer 2013
- Alternative Issue of Results Form AS / A2 Summer 2013
Please note: Students opting to have results emailed may not receive them until the day after they are issued.
Exam Timetable : Summer 2013
Exam timetables can be downloaded using the link below. Please note, Exams in Italics are where an exam has been moved due to an exam clash.
- WG – Winter Gardens
- HH - Hydro Hall
- SH – Sports Hall
The seating plans for each exam will be displayed on a daily basis outside the exam room.
Students who are in a separate room should go to the main exam room where the seating plan will indicate which room they have to go to.
- You will have received your statement of entry and exam timetable, please check them carefully. If there are any errors, contact the exams office. For changes of tier check with the subject concerned.
- Prior to the start of the exam period you will receive a rooming timetable showing all the exams. You will have to identify your own exams to find out their location.
- School exams start at 9:00am for the morning session and 1:15pm for the afternoon session. You should be in school at least 20 minutes before the start of the exam.
- You should be in school uniform for the exams.
- You should make sure that you only take into the exam the permitted equipment i.e. black pens, calculators if permitted for that exam. All equipment must be in a clear case or clear plastic bag.
- You are not allowed mobile phones, MP3 players, MP4 players etc. in the exam room. They must be handed in before the start of the exam. Failure to do so can mean the loss of that exam result. Where possible, leave them at home.
- You are not allowed to take sweets into the exam room. Only a small bottle of still water is allowed in the exam room and the label must be removed. Any calculator lids must also be removed. Packets of tissues are not allowed in the exam room. Should you need a tissue during the exam the invigilators will be able to provide you with one.
- Please remember it is your responsibility to check when and where your exam is.
- You need to remember your CANDIDATE NUMBER for all your exams. This can be found on your statement of entry and on the seating plan outside the exam room.
Students may also wish to download the Exam Check List.
In the Event of a Unplanned School Closure during External Examinations
If the school is closed to students due to severe weather conditions during an external examination period, information will be provided on a daily basis on the school website, by parentmail and on twitter.