- Renaissance Learning
- Intute "the best of the Web" for further and higher education.
- Wikipedia free collaborative encyclopedia.
Links from the Local Intranet
- LRC SearchStar (Online Public Access Catalogue) search for books and articles.
The school pays a subscription for the following online software:
- Higher Ideas Link Maker.
Note: The first few steps will need to be done on a school network machine.
Click on the "Create Link" button then on the next page click on the link created under the "Your Link Maker Code" title. After you've entered your name you will have access to a "Use at home" code.
- Complete Issues. On-line resources from Essential Articles, Fact File and Key Organisations.
- History Study Centre is an online resource providing a vast collection of digitised primary and secondary sources for the study of history. History Study Centre provides over 40,000 documents and articles, with over 50 reference works, 3,000 images and links to 2,000 Web sites.
- ActiveHistory is an award-winning interactive website including worksheets and revision quizzes.
- MediaMagazine is an online archive of MediaMagazine. It has over 350 articles from the first 16 issues of MediaMagazine.
- Issues Online Articles, key facts and statistics on 60 topics plus links to further information.
- The British Pathe Film Archive an amazing resource, with 3,500 hours of high-quality digitised newsreel film covering events from the death of Victoria to the birth of Space travel. Under the terms of the Schools Licence, when you access the site in a Northumberland school you can now download the high resolution/small watermark versions free of charge.
- Audio Networks Audio Network has 6,000 amazing recordings of high-quality music used by professional film, television and media producers. Northumberland schools are now able to access this resource free of charge and download a huge range of music for ICT and digital video projects across the curriculum.
- Timemaps - Interactive Map of World History