Dates for Your Diary
- Year 12 Enrolment: Tuesday 3 September 2019 (see times below)
- Year 12 lessons start on Friday 6 September 2019
Examination Office Support
Contact: 01434 610353 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Year 11 results can be collected by the student from 9.00am to 10.30am on Thursday 22 August 2019 in the Winter Gardens.
- The Exams Office will be open Friday 23 August 2019 and Tuesday 27 August to Thursday 29 August 2019 (9.00am – 12:30pm) to support you.
Curriculum Office Support
Contact: 01434 610312 or email@example.com
- Students who have not met the entry requirements for one or more of their eligible course choices will be invited to an appointment on either Friday 23 or Tuesday 27 August 2019.
- All students enrol for their courses on Tuesday 3 September 2019 at the below times. Those who have met the entry requirements for their chosen courses but wish to request a change of subject will also be able to meet a member of the Curriculum Team.
- A – B 10.00 am 10.30 am
- C 10.30 am – 11.00 am
- D – F 11.15 am – 11.45 am
- G – H 11.45 am – 12.15 pm
- I – L 1.30 pm – 2.00 pm
- M 2.00 pm – 2.30 pm
- N – R 2.45 pm – 3.45 pm
- S 3.45 pm – 4.15 pm
- T – Z 4.15 pm – 4.45 pm
- Students who had not previously made option choices for Sixth Form but now wish to will be met on Wednesday 4 September 2019 to discuss the courses open to them.
- New option blocks will be available on the school website (see the Choosing Sixth Form Options page); however some options are subject to availability.
Careers/Further Education Advice
- For students who do not meet the minimum entry requirement for Sixth Form or for students who have changed their mind about their plans, our Careers Advisor, Sarah Sunderland, will be in school on Friday 23 August 2019 and the afternoons of Tuesday 27 August and Wednesday 28 August 2019 to meet students & their parents/carers – you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an appointment.