Centre Assessed Grades Information for Years 11, 12 and 13 summer 2021
All communication and key information for students and parents/ carers can be found on this page.
To quickly jump to a section, click on the links below.
Year 11 Guidance
Year 13 Guidance
Letters and Information
- 26 May 2021 (PDF): CAG Update on Results Days and Autumn Exams
- 12 May 2021 (PDF): Student Guide to Awarding Grades in Summer 2021
- 21 April 2021 (PDF): CAG Update on Evidence and Mitigating Circumstances Letter to Parents/ Carers
- 17 March 2021 (PDF): Year 11, 12 (Further Maths) and 13 – Update to Parents/ Carers Letter
- 15 March 2021 (PDF): Year 11 – SEA Guidance Letter
- 5 March 2021 (PDF): Years 10, 11, 12, 13 – Qualification Information Letter to Parents/ Carers
- March 2021 (PDF):Year 13 – SEA Guidance Letter
Please fill in this form if your son/daughter has encountered any significant circumstances that may have affected any of the evidence being used to formulate a grade for each subject. We have shared with you the details of the evidence that the school is using to determine the grade in each subject. Please use that information to determine whether or not there were mitigating circumstances, at that time, that impacted on your child. A significant mitigating circumstance includes bereavement, significant personal illness or illness of a close family member (supporting evidence is required). Isolating due to Covid-19 is not considered as a significant circumstance, as the process is already taking this into account. Below is a list of other circumstances that will not be taken into account:
• Illnesses that don’t relate to the assessment periods in question
• Minor illnesses that would not equate to absence e.g colds, day to day ailments
• Foreseeable and /or preventable circumstances
• Poor time management
• Submitting the wrong work
• IT issues
• Death of Pets
Please fill in this form with your son/daughter. If we need further information we will be in touch.