Trends in International Mathematics and Science Study (TIMSS)
Year 9 Survey: Student Safety Around School
- GCSEPod (external URL) (for more information on how to login, see our news article on GCSEPod)
- Kerboodle (external URL)
- Moodle (external URL)
- Seneca Learning (external URL)
- Department Resources
- Student Reading Plus (external URL)
- School Email (external URL)
- Office 365 (external URL)
- Sixth Form Weekly Update (Assemblies & Sixth Form Bulletin)
Year 12 Work Experience
For all the relevant information and documents, please see the Work Experience page.
Click the button above to access the School Gateway website.
We use a communication system called Schoolcomms to help us to communicate more effectively with home. It allows parents/carers to receive letters and reminders from school, by email or text, direct to a chosen e-mail and mobile account.
Schoolcomms also has a Parent App, which is free to download, called School Gateway. In the app you can see student timetables, behaviour and where we store school reports and monitoring data, as well as see your own contact details. The app allows you to get text messages in a quick and easy format to your mobile and helps the school save money as all texts sent to the app are free. You can also access School Gateway via the website if you don’t want to use the app.
Schoolcomms has a lot of extra features and allows you to make online payments for dinner money, school trips etc. (see below).
You do not need to register for Schoolcomms as it links directly with our school system (SIMS). Once we have students registered on SIMS, and we have your correct email and mobile number, you will automatically receive the messages we send out.
Instructions for online payment registration
If you haven’t already done so, you will need to activate your School Gateway account using your email address and mobile number that the school holds on record for you:
- Download the app: If you have a smartphone, please download School Gateway from your app store (Android and iPhone). The app shows the same information as the website plus it saves the school money when we send you a text message.
- Visit the website: www.schoolgateway.com and click on ‘New User’. You’ll receive a text message with a PIN number. Use this PIN to log into School Gateway.
If you’re having trouble logging in, it may be because the school doesn’t have your current email and mobile phone number on record. Please contact the school and we’ll update your details on our system.
You will need to use the School Gateway website to complete the initial set up for payments using your bank account number and sort code. After this set up, payments can be made on either the website or the app.