QEHS and HMS encourage businesses, societies, clubs, voluntary organisations and members of the local community to make use of our extensive facilities.
We are delighted to be able to let you know that our brand new sports facilities are now open for clubs to book.
We have the following facilities:
- 3G all-weather pitch – from 5v5 to 11v11, with goals and sports lighting
- Sports hall – six badminton court size with dividing boards and nets for 5-a-side football
- Sports hall – two badminton court size
- Sand-dressed all-weather pitch with full and half pitch hockey markings, and with sports lighting
- Three separate Multi Use Games Area (MUGAs) – one with six tennis courts/five netball courts, and two two-court MUGAs for netball/basketball
- Six outdoor cricket nets
Parking and changing facilities will also be available on the school site. The pitch and sports hall markings are attached to this letter, along with our charging rates.
Lettings are on the hour, and facilities are available from:
- 5:00pm – 10:00pm, Monday – Friday (9:00pm for sand-dressed pitch)
- 9:00am – 6:00pm, Weekends and bank holidays
Daytime lettings during school holidays may also be possible.
Lettings documentation, including terms and conditions of booking and any footwear requirements will be issued.
All group bookings will require evidence of the following documentation:
- Public liability insurance
- Risk assessment
- Coaching qualifications information
- DBS information (if supervising children or young people)
- Please see here (PDF) the layout and markings on the pitches and courts.
- Price List (PDF)
- Community Use Agreement (PDF)
- Out of Hours Management Plan (PDF)
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Geoff Cant on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01434 610 333.