Come and visit us at the new Queen Elizabeth High School
For parents/carers interested in a school place for Y9 in September 2024
- Consistently excellent exam results at GCSE and A Level. Amongst the best in Northumberland and the North East.
- One of the top three schools in the North East (Sunday Times Parent Power Guide 2022/23)
- Emphasis on outstanding care, support and guidance for students.
- Extensive extracurricular programme and enrichment.
- “A calm and purposeful place” (Ofsted)
Open Evening for Parents and Students – Thursday 28 September
This is your opportunity to tour our lovely school and to meet senior staff, teachers and students.
The welcome from the Executive Headteacher and Head of School will begin at 6.00pm and be repeated at 7.00pm. To book a slot, please click here (eventbrite)
Open Day Tours – Tuesday 3 October (9.30am/11.30am) & Wednesday 4 October (9.30am/11.30am)
This is your opportunity to visit the school during a working day and have a full tour led by a senior member of staff. To book a place, please click here (eventbrite)
You can also contact school on firstname.lastname@example.org or (01434) 610300.