- Students who are no longer at QEHS can collect their examination certificates from QEHS Reception (front of Hydro Building) between 11am-12pm and 2pm-3pm Monday to Friday.
- Students in our Sixth Form can collect their certificates from the LRC.
Formal certificates are issued after GCE A Levels, GCSE exams and also Vocational Qualifications such as BTEC, Cambridge National or Cambridge Technical examinations. Please note that the results issued on Results Days are not your certificates.
Proof of formal identification must be shown upon certificate collection.
If someone else other than the certificate holder is collecting the certificates:
Written permission, stating the named person authorised to collect the certificates, written by the certificate holder (ex-student) must be handed in to Reception and will be retained.
Written permission by email from the certificate holder’s email address is also acceptable. Please print this before you arrive. However, if the email is from an email address that isn’t the certificate holder’s, this will not be accepted as written permission.
Certificates will not be issued without the correct written permission or ID.
- We also have certificates dating back from Summer 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020.
- We do not have any previous certificates before academic year 2016 – 2017.
- For people wishing to have certificates from before 2017, they must apply online to exam boards and pay for them (roughly £50 per exam board).
- Google ‘replacement exam certificates’ and the government website has a link to begin applying online.